To download and install a device template from the Netreo cloud (or a Netreo Overview3) library, follow the procedure below.
- From the Netreo main menu, select Administration > Templates to open the Device Templates Administration page. This page contains the Netreo device template library, which displays the device template modules currently installed on your Netreo appliance.
- At the top of the page, click the Device Templates Cloud Library button to open the Device Template Cloud Library page. This page contains the Netreo cloud device template library, which displays the device template modules available for download.
- The list of available modules can be sorted by any attribute column. Use the page buttons at the bottom to navigate the list. Or, you can enter terms in the search box to filter the list to show only modules containing those terms.
- When you’ve found the module you want, click its download button in the ACTIONS column to automatically download and install the module.
- If the download button for a module appears in yellow, it indicates that this module is a newer version of a module already installed on your Netreo appliance. Downloading this module will overwrite your existing module and update it to the latest version.
- Once a module has been downloaded and installed, it is ready for immediate use in Netreo.