OmniCenter minor version release 0.3.34 is now available with the following changes:
- New action added to incident management: “Create new incident and add an extra alert contact” – Allows an additional action group to be executed from the respective incident on the first through fifth notification event (user-selectable).
- Added a link to the Config Manager page that allows the use of the legacy config push tool.
- Added “Page File Utilization” to statistics collected by the Windows poller.
- OmniCenter now writes audit log entries for both successful and failed backup operations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Cisco Configuration Save Alert service check to erroneously go critical if the monitored device is completely powered down and then back up again.
- Fixed a bug that caused devices with parents—but no children—to fail to display a topology map in their device dashboard.
- Fixed a bug that caused the user profile icon to become invisible if the OmniCenter color theme was set to “Color Vision Deficiency” in the user preferences.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Bandwidth Analysis Report to show strategic group IDs instead of correct group names.
- Fixed a bug that caused threshold check-based incidents to close immediately, despite the alarm still being active.
- Fixed a bug that caused the state duration for service checks to display incorrectly if the timezone setting on the System Diagnostics page is changed.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Nov. 28, 2018