Release Date: Jan. 14, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.20 is now available with the following changes:
- Minor performance improvement in NetFlow processing to database.
- All NetFlow processes now restart on OmniCenter update so that any new changes take effect immediately.
- Fixed a bug that caused intermittent gaps in WebART graphs under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug causing the “CalView” tab in Config Manager to not display config changes that included certain special characters.
- Fixed a bug where interface graphs would display incorrect data after the bandwidth statement for an interface was changed.
- Fixed a bug where alerts using the SMS (via email) action method would fail to be sent.
- Link to release notes displayed on the OmniCenter update page now points to the correct page https://latestocreleasenotes.netreo.com.
- Fixed a bug causing the Application Status API to return incorrect strategic group scores.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.