Release Date: Mar. 22, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.206 is now available with the following changes:
- Audit log entries for creation/deletion of maintenance windows that are per-device or per-service now show the device name instead of N/A (which is shown for windows involving groups of devices).
- One-time maintenance window scheduled times are now rounded up to the nearest 5-minute increment to synchronize with the OmniCenter chron job.
- Fixed a bug that caused interface descriptions in the FILTER BY field of Check Interface Status service checks that were added to device templates to be truncated when updating OmniCenter to version 11, preventing proper filtering of interfaces.
- Fixed a bug that allowed one-time maintenance windows to be scheduled to start and end at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that caused repolling of SNMPv3 devices to create multiple MAC addresses.
- Device template baselining tool now displays the message “No data for specified time frame” when no data is available, rather than experiencing a database error.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.