Release Date: May 14, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.385 is now available with the following changes:
- Improvements to the performance of the Strategic Group Overview dashboard widget.
- Fixed a bug where a device’s parent would not be available for selection when manually editing its parenting.
- Fixed a bug that caused bandwidth threshold checks to crash if the device’s interface bandwidth speed contained a decimal.
- Fixed a bug that caused escalation alert notifications to be sent sooner than specified in the check settings if the assigned action groups contained multiple email addresses.
- Fixed a bug in the creation of one-time maintenance windows where the inclusion of special characters in the window name would cause the window to not execute. Special characters are no longer allowed in maintenance window names.
- Fixed a bug that caused the WMI Looking Glass tool and the WMI Service Check Wizard to not work if the device was using WinRM for communication.
- Fixed a bug in the NetFlow dashboard widget that prevented any additional widgets of that type added to a dashboard after the first from loading.
- Fixed a bug that where OmniCenter would fail to log an entry in the audit log when a device’s site was changed.
- Fixed a bug that caused line graphs and stacked histograms in a Top Talkers report showing bandwidth to not display correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the title of the CPU widget on the OmniCenter System Diagnostics page (Administration → System → Diagnostics) causing it to display incorrectly.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.