Release Date: June 5, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.472 is now available with the following changes:
- OmniCenter now supports VeloCloud devices.
- Added a Current Issues dashboard widget to replace the missing Current Issues page.
- Added a warning to the update page addressing potential pitfalls when upgrading to the latest major version of OmniCenter.
- Added a warning to the update page flagging service checks incompatible with the upgrade to the latest major version of OmniCenter.
- Fixed a bug in the Tactical Overview widget formatting for Dark and Color Vision Deficiency themes.
- Fixed a bug where the interface speed for Cisco Nexus devices would be displayed incorrectly if the device reported the wrong max speed.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on a device in an active maintenance window would produce a “Forbidden (#403) you are not allowed to see this device” error.
- Fixed a bug where selecting “Quick Views → Strategic Groups” from the main menu would produce an internal server error (Error #2).
- Fixed a bug that could cause a device added to OmniCenter through the device addition API to fail to have its name added/changed under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where an OmniCenter RPM update could get stuck under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of service engines where activation of a remote poller engine would disable log collection, and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where monitoring device interfaces using CDP would fail to add checks to all applicable devices.
- Fixed a bug where a manual OmniCenter system backup would not be created if a scheduled backup existed for that day.
- Fixed a bug where the Host Uptime Report results were split into categories, preventing the full report from being sortable.
- Fixed a bug in the device template baselining tool where the 30-day baseline chart would disappear if the print chart option was used.
- Fixed a bug where the device delete confirmation dialog was not completely visible in the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Fixed a bug in the Top Talkers report where the bar graph accompanying a statistic would not appear in the report when exported to PDF.
- Fixed a bug in the config manager search feature where clicking on a page number in a paginated results list would cause the list to disappear.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.