Currently, there is no video training available for OmniCenter version 11. However, video training for earlier versions of OmniCenter is available below. Much of that training also applies to version 11, although some interface elements may have changed.
OmniCenter 10 Video Training Playlist
Click the YouTube playlist below to automatically play the entire series of training videos.
Individual Videos Links
OmniCenter 10 Training (Jan. 2018)
- 01 Terminology
- 02 Organization
- 03 Templates
- 04 Alarm Sources
- 05 Data Sources
- 06 Data Types
- 07 Performance Thresholds
- 08 Anomaly Thresholds
- 09 Service Checks
- 10 Alarms and Incidents
- 11 Incident States
- 12 Maintenance Windows
- 13 Live Demo (Introduction) includes:
- Viewing and acknowledging incidents.
- “Auto-disable timer” for managed devices.
- Running OmniCenter actions manually, introduction to OmniCenter actions.
- 14 Live Demo (Device Templates)
- 15 Live Demo (Adding Devices)
- 16 Live Demo (Device Parenting)
- 17 Live Demo (Map Views)