See Action Groups for more information about actions.
If you’re following the action group wizard, skip to step 4.
To add an action to an action group:
1. From the OmniCenter main menu, select Administration → Alerts → Actions to open the open the Actions Administration page.
2. Find the action group to which you would like to add an action.
3. In its title header, click the add action button to open the Add Action to Group page.
4. On the Add Action to Group page:
- In the ACTION NAME field, enter a name for your new action.
- An action is primarily just a container for methods.
- It’s recommended that you give your action a descriptive name to more easily identify it in the group.
- Click the Add Action button.
- OmniCenter will automatically open the Add Method page to prompt you to add a new method to your action.
At this point, your action is created and added to the action group, but remains empty. You will automatically be taken to the Add Method page, where you can choose to click the Back to Action Administration button and return to the action group list, or continue and add a method to your action. You can add as many actions to an action group as you want.