If desired, OmniCenter’s IP address can be changed before running the setup wizard using the VM console,
To assign a new IP address to OmniCenter using this alternative method, follow these steps:
- In your hypervisor, activate the console for your OmniCenter VM.
- Log in to OmniCenter using the following credentials:
- Enter y to begin the IP setup process.
- Provide the IP address, default gateway and DNS server address to be used.
- Once OmniCenter has finished testing and applying the entered information, log out of the VM console and proceed to the setup wizard instructions.
- The new IP address will already be displayed in appropriate section of the wizard.