OmniCenter now logs changes made to hardware at individual IP addresses (e.g. reconfiguring a stacked switch).
To view the log of hardware changes for a managed device follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Device Dashboard of the device you want to view the log for.
- See Device Dashboard for more information.
- Click the down arrow on the HOST INFORMATION panel to expand the panel.
- Find the Device Information section and click the Log button.
- The hardware log opens in a pop-up window for viewing.
- The log displays the date the log entry was added, the serial number of the device and the log entry itself.
Logs with a large number of entries can be paged through using the navigation buttons at the bottom, or searched using the search box.