The Web & Email widget displays application response time data for all WebART checks and the single email application response time check. It provides at-a-glance indicators of application performance for the previous 24-hour period.
Widget Display Mode
This widget has two display modes, wide and narrow. Narrow mode omits the health indicator icon. The widget will automatically choose the correct mode based on the layout of the dashboard it is placed in. The following images show the wide and narrow display modes, respectively.
The Web & Email widget is made up of individual panels for each application. Each panel shows the following:
- The application name as a clickable link that navigates to the Application Response Time dashboard for that application.
- A graph showing relative response time performance for the last 24 hours. Mouse over the graph to see individual data values.
- A simple overall health indicator icon.
- The average response time for the last 24 hours.
- The peak response time for the last 24 hours.
Business Workflows Overview widgets are added to a dashboard on the Customize Dashboards page (Administration → Users → Custom Dashboards). Only one widget of this type may be added to a dashboard.
There are no configuration options for this widget.
After adding the widget and saving your options, remember to save the dashboard for its display to be updated.