Release Date: June 5, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.1 is now available with the following changes:
- Business workflow and functional group strategic groups have been separated into different tables on the Strategic Groups Administration page to more clearly show which groups belongs to which group types.
- Debugging tools added to the Details section of the device administration dashboard.
- Added a Current Issues dashboard widget to replace the missing Current Issues page.
- SNMP public and private strings can now be 255 characters in length (previous limit was 32).
- Fixed a bug in the handling of service engines where activation of a remote poller engine would disable log collection, and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where non-administrative users had access to the administration menu and pages.
- Fixed a bug in device administration where the Poll Device setting could show as disabled under certain circumstances even though polling was actually enabled for the device.
- Fixed a bug where alert notifications were not being sent for device configuration management ruleset violations.
- Fixed a bug where alert notifications were not being sent for Windows devices that become unpollable.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a business workflow in a dashboard throws a 404 page not found error.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Templates Administration page where trying to configure template usage by site or category throws a 404 page not found error.
- Fixed a bug where specifying a new category name while adding a VeloCloud device would produce an error.
- Fixed a bug in device templates where the description of a “VeloCloud Link and VPN Status” service check in the Service Checks section is being populated as “1” when no arguments were entered.
- Fixed a bug in the event log Log Report where the device name is listed as unknown for VeloCloud devices.
- Fixed a bug in the Strategic Group Administration page where aggregate business workflow group could not be created or edited.
- Fixed a bug in where upgrading to version 12 can cause a race condition in OmniCenter causing the upgrade migration to fail.
- Fixed a bug in config manager where config rulesets with no action specified would fail to work properly.
- Fixed a bug where category and site device templates were not being applied to applicable devices.
- Fixed a bug in the Tactical Overview widget formatting for Dark and Color Vision Deficiency themes.
- Fixed a bug where the interface speed for Cisco Nexus devices would be displayed incorrectly if the device reported the wrong max speed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a device added to OmniCenter through the device addition API to fail to have its name added/changed under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where an OmniCenter RPM update could get stuck under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where monitoring device interfaces using CDP would fail to add checks to all applicable devices.
- Fixed a bug where a manual OmniCenter system backup would not be created if a scheduled backup existed for that day.
- Fixed a bug where the Host Uptime Report results were split into categories, preventing the full report from being sortable.
- Fixed a bug in the device template baselining tool where the 30-day baseline chart would disappear if the print chart option was used.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter was not decrypting credentials before attempting to use them to poll devices.
- Fixed a bug in IPtel related to fetching call records.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Configured Alert Contacts report to be broken when exported to PDF.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Instances tab of the device administration dashboard to produce an internal server error.
- Fixed a bug in event logging where warning-level events were not being processed.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.