Release Date: Aug. 26, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.7 is now available with the following changes:
- Updated Percona database package dependencies to address several MySQL bugs. (This update will cause the database to restart, possibly causing an error message (this message may safely be ignored, but do contact support if the message persists for more than a minute or so). The restart should not last longer than half a minute, and no polling data will be dropped.)
- This update requires specific procedures to be performed on OmniCenters deployed in a high availability configuration. Please contact your Netreo support representative for assistance before updating your HA OmniCenter deployment.
- Fixed bug in Overview Administration where clicking the Link to Overview button would produce a “Not Found (#404) Page not found.” error.
- Fixed a bug in the VeloCloud device dashboard that caused interface statistics to be displayed in the wrong places in the tables.
- Fixed a bug in Site administration where a site would display all devices in that site to an administrator in a user partition.
- Fixed a bug in site administration where when editing devices in a site, an administrator in a user partition would see no devices for selection even if there were devices assigned to that partition.
- Fixed a bug in category administration where when editing devices in a category, an administrator in a user partition would see no devices for selection even if there were devices assigned to that partition.
- Fixed a bug with the Real-time Histogram page where the graph would not work if the device is using SNMPv3.
- Fixed a bug in maintenance windows where scheduling a one-time window via the device would produce a DataTables error and fail to schedule the window.
- Fixed a bug in the IPTel map where pins would show raw HTML on mouseover, instead of correct data.
- Fixed a bug in device templates where if the SNMPv3 privacy algorithm is set to “None,” the supplied credentials would not be applied to the devices affected by the template.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.