Release Date: April 15, 2020
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.1.14 is now available with the following changes:
- [OC-1959] – Hyper-V Guests associated with Incorrect Hosts
- [OC-2051] – Geographic Map edit: Unable to configure connection thresholds
- [OC-2055] – Not all configuration backups are being completed on time
- [OC-2248] – Interface Instance name/descr being cutoff at 65 characters
- [OC-2270] – Renotifications are not being Triggered on WebART
- [OC-2274] – Incident Acknowledgment Triggers Notification Twice
- [OC-2282] – Configuration Ruleset: Unable to change ruleset
- [OC-2331] – Service Check – Description Field with ‘+’ (plus character) blanks out.
- [OC-2340] – Configuration push tool schedule not respected
- [OC-2363] – Looking glass not working on Arista or Cumulus device types
- [OC-2409] – Arbitrary instance report COMPLETELY broken
- [OC-2423] – Fix for Inventory report missing some devices
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.