Release Date: Dec. 12, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.1.6 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug where a user with the “user” permissions level was able to delete an advanced report.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate service check alarms were being shown on the Hosts & Services Status page.
- Fixed a bug where the Linux Redhat7/Net-SNMP device dashboard failed to display core and total memory usage data.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a config push CSV in the Config Manager config push tool would return a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug where Active Directory users were having their user permissions revoked.
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the IP address link of a service engine in the Service Engine Administration page would produce an internal server error under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the Uptime dashboard widget where clicking the name of a category device group would show a report that incorrectly shows data for all categories rather than for just the selected category.
- Fixed a bug where the Other Dashboards page would not display the full list of user dashboards not set to display in Quick Views under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where VeloCloud Edge device interfaces decommissioned in the Orchestrator would still be displayed in OmniCenter.
- Fixed a bug related to the Service Engine Status Check where the check entering a hard critical state did not produce an alarm for OmniCenter to process, resulting in no incident being opened.
- Fixed a bug where link quality data was not being properly recorded and displayed for each instance in the Performance tab of the device dashboard.
- Fixed a bug in the Devices with Tag [Tag] page where clicking on the name of a device in the Current Device(s) with tag table would produce a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug in incident management rules where a rule using the “Device in business workflow [business workflow] rule would not execute properly.
- Fixed a bug where the interface graph data used in the Histogram dashboard widget and the device dashboard interface zoom display was using incorrect data.
- Fixed a bug related to the Histogram widget where the widget settings were not properly displaying on the widget selector in the dashboard build page.
- Updated filter options for QoS reports to be more consistent with other report filter options.
- All latency graphs and graphs for pollers that are configured with the Logarithmic flag enabled will be displayed with a logarithmic y-axis.
- Increased clarity in setup wizard regarding exactly what VMware credentials are required.
- Added an All button to the configuration search tool results page which allows viewing more than 10 results per page.
- Made sys_class_name a required field when configuring a filter for ServiceNow CMDB device discovery.
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.