Release Date: Jan. 3, 2020
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.1.7 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug where event log polling did not handle single events per polling interval properly.
- Fixed a bug where an interface deleted from a device that had an active threshold alarm for that interface would prevent the alarm from properly exiting and prevent the resulting incident from closing.
- Fixed a bug where the Incident Details panel of the Incident View dashboard would fail to display incident details for threshold check-based incidents under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where custom user dashboards that include a very large number of widgets would fail to save properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OmniCenter from processing sFlow traffic flows.
- Fixed a bug where threshold checks associated with an interface would fail to update their descriptions after the interface had been renamed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented memory statistics from being properly reported in Hyper-V cluster dashboards.
- Fixed a bug where unreachable devices auto-disabled by OmniCenter would continue to show the auto-disabled banner notification under certain circumstances after becoming reachable again.
- Fixed a bug where the OmniCenter audit log would incorrectly state that a device reassigned to a different site had been reassigned to a different category.
- Fixed a bug where alert notifications were failing to be sent for incidents whose primary alarm had recovered, but related alarms had not.
- Fixed a bug where clicking “View Devices” in Service Engine Administration would produce a datatables error.
- Fixed a bug where the time frame selection in bandwidth graphs would not update if selecting a custom time when a quick time had previously been selected.
- Fixed a bug where using a regex statement that includes a backslash (\) character when adding a logging rule to a device template would cause OmniCenter to add an additional backslash character once the rule was added/edited, causing the statement to fail.
- Fixed a bug that allowed special characters to be included in site names when adding/updating a device through the Device Management API.
- Fixed a bug where the results page displayed after device import via CSV would be blank under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented alert notifications for SNMP traps from being sent if the incident ID contained a string prefix.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the last reboot report from being sorted by uptime or last reboot time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Print Current View print option from properly printing formatted UI elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused graph and legend elements to not match in QoS Dropped Data graphs.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the realtime histogram button on interface graphs produced a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug where adding/editing the device filter in Auto-Configuration Parameters Administration did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where using the Business Workflows Overview dashboard widget in narrow display mode and set to use the rainbow graph type would display only a small part of the graphs.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Logging Rules and Configuration Management Ruleset tables of the device template editing page where long regex expressions would overlap the table columns and prevent access to buttons in the ACTIONS column.
- Fixed a bug in maintenance window administration where a device deleted from a maintenance window still contributed to the device count for that window.
- Fixed a bug in the custom user dashboard editing page where having a large number of widgets in a dashboard and a small browser window size prevented proper scrolling of the page.
- Fixed a bug in the QoS report filter table where the the names of input policies appeared in the incorrect column.
- Fixed a bug in the add/edit device parent selection dialog where clicking on a device in the list would produce a 404 error instead of navigating out of the dialog to the clicked device’s device dashboard.
- NetFlow monitoring performance improvements.
- Added missing device dashboard personality for Linux/Redhat7 Net-SNMP device type.
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.