Release Date: April 2, 2020
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.2.3 is now available with the following changes:
- [OC-2196] – Arbitrary instance report breaks in chrome
- [OC-2212] – Autopilot – minor improvements
- [OC-2225] – Autopilot Breaking at Remediation
- [OC-2265] – This month Tab- Choose hours, and view new report is not working.
- [OC-2277] – Devices that have monitoring disabled are not showing up in their respective category admin page
- [OC-2284] – Getting “Forbidden (#403)” when opening “SMTP Mail Delivery Problem” in Autopilot Findings.
- [OC-2311] – Slack No Longer Receiving Alerts
- [OC-2312] – Cloud and Remote Collector fixes
- [OC-2314] – Autopilot is Auto Remedying When Set to Manual
- [OC-2316] – Add ‘Never’ to Autopilot preferences setting
- [OC-2317] – Process ‘Never’ Autopilot preferences setting – Not to run any remedies
- [OC-2346] – Daily MW for device with Ping Service check (Lite device) does not get executed.
- [OC-2350] – Netflow displaying issue
- [OC-2355] – Total Network Volume advanced report still not showing international time format
- [OC-2357] – Cisco IOS Switches aren’t getting Adjacencies data thru CDP
- [OC-2377] – Enable VPLS interfaces polling for all Nokia TIMOS types
- [OC-2394] – AIOps summary page is blank when then preference was set to “Never”.
- [OC-2278] – Update all remedies to manual – NOT automatic
- [OC-2358] – Add logic to NOT fix to autopilot exceptions
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.