OmniCenter minor version release 0.197 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the built-in Site Traffic report to always generate a database error.
- Fixed a bug that caused NetFlow processing to crash under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpsGenie alerts to not be sent.
- Increased the character limit for the “IP Address or Hostname” field on the manual device addition page from 32 to 250 to allow FQDN entry.
- Raw NetFlow and conversation table displays now include FQDN column where applicable. Mouseover shows IP address.
- Improvements to OmniCenter’s NetFlow processing: OmniCenter now handles NetFlow Secure Event Logging (NSEL) events.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: June 1, 2018