OmniCenter minor version release 0.228 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of NetFlow application threshold checks on a device.
- Fixed a bug causing a 404 error on the “Cloud Monitoring Administration” page when an AWS account is deleted.
- Fixed a bug causing the “Top Conversations” section of the “Traffic” dashboard widget to display incorrect host names.
- Site names added to the “Top Exporters” section of the “Traffic” dashboard widget. Site names now appears next to device names.
- “Select All” option added to the “Subnets” panel of the “Auto Discover Schedule” page.
- New “Bandwidth Utilization” dashboard widget added that allows you to select your own interface tags to display.
- New administration page added for traffic exporters. Found in the main menu under Administration → Modules → Traffic Exporters.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: July 9, 2018