OmniCenter minor version release 0.235 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug in the webhook external API alerting system that was preventing webhook-based actions from triggering external API alerts.
- Fixed a bug in the Logging Rule Matches histogram display. Matches are now correctly displayed in matches per minute.
- Improvements to the NetFlow backend processes, resulting in increased accuracy.
- OmniCenter now filters out NetFlow traffic using the protocol “HOPOPT” reducing traffic reporting noise.
- Added an option for administrators to add their own messages to the OmniCenter login dialog (for example, to outline security policy information). This option is found on the “System Preferences” page (Administration → System → Preferences).
- The messages displayed when assigning threshold checks to sites—if no thresholds have been assigned, and there are no thresholds available to assign—have (hopefully) been made less confusing.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: July 16, 2018