OmniCenter minor version release 0.282 is now available with the following changes:
- New Feature: Maintenance window enforcement. For newly added devices placed into device groups that are currently in maintenance, administrators now have the option to force those devices into their respective maintenance windows immediately.
- New Feature: Layer 2 parenting. OmniCenter now combines layer 2 information with layer 3 information to provide visually accurate network topology maps (Cisco devices only).
- New Feature: MIB file upload. Administrators can now upload MIBs for OmniCenter to use in translating SNMP traps for plain-language alerts.
- New Feature: Device template baselining. Administrators can now see which device template checks are producing the most failures and fine-tune them to reduce false positives.
- Fixed a bug where incident management rules using threshold checks accidentally required a contact action group to be set for the threshold on the device.
- Fixed a bug where saving changes to the system preferences without explicitly adding a dashboard refresh rate value would cause dashboard auto refresh to stop functioning.
- Fixed a bug that caused auto discovery to not work under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Ping-Only” device types to display an internal server error on the “Performance” tab of its device dashboard.
- Fixed a potential bug that could cause strategic groups to erroneously display a degraded status when all devices are OK.
- Commands entered into the configuration push tool no longer require a variable string in $signs$.
- The Config Manager dashboard widget now contains a link to the respective device in its configuration changes pop-up.
- The deprecated Syslog Alert Administration page (which is for reference only) no longer includes a button to create a new alert rule.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Aug. 22, 2018