OmniCenter minor version release 0.289 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused the downloaded CSV file provided by the Import/Export Devices page (Administration → Add Device → Import) to contain only a database error message, rather than the current list of devices managed by OmniCenter.
- Fixed a bug that caused a “Bad Request (#400)” page error when saving a new device subtype, although the subtype was correctly saved.
- Fixed a bug that caused page 2 of a paginated list of aggregate strategic groups to be missing html attributes, thus formatting incorrectly on the page.
- Fixed a bug that caused strategic groups to report incorrectly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused a database error when renaming a device, although the new device name was correctly saved.
- Fixed notification log table formatting in Google Chrome browser.
- Added event log pollers for clusters.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Aug. 31, 2018