OmniCenter minor version release 0.293 is now available with the following changes:
- New Feature: Configuration management rules added to device templates – Rules can now be configured in device templates to enforce configuration changes for appropriate devices.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from opening an aggregate strategic group subgroup in the Strategic Group Overview dashboard by clicking on it.
- Fixed a bug causing a 403 error when a user logged in at the “user” permission level attempted to view the Other Dashboards page.
- The list of selectable device types in the configuration push tool are now restricted to device types the tool can actually be used for. Previously, any device type available in that OmniCenter could be selected.
- The term “SUPPRESS” has been changed to “SUPPRESSED” in the INCIDENT ACTION column of the related alarms and incident state log sections of the incident view to provide clarity that these are actions that have been taken by OmniCenter, and not actions available for the user to take.
- Added “does not match” negative filters to OmniCenter audit log filtering that will search every column.
- All changes made to incident management rules are now captured in the OmniCenter audit log.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Sept. 7, 2018