OmniCenter minor version release 0.321 is now available with the following changes:
- New Feature – OmniCenter now allows administrators to manage their SSL configuration and certificates from within the UI.
- Fixed a bug in the MSSQL poller where the poller would not correctly collect stats from Windows servers running MSSQL 2104 with named instances.
- Fixed a bug adding an error to the email synthetic check debug log, even though the check does actually work.
- Fixed a bug where Windows instances using WinRM wouldn’t detect network interfaces.
- Fixed a bug that allowed script injection via the “Add to Favorites” function.
- Fixed a bug where the trend notification log would show devices outside of a user’s partition.
- Fixed a bug that caused an internal server error when editing per-device host points for a strategic group.
- Added a new property/value pair to autoconfiguration rules: device/(enable/disable).
- Added a new selectable attribute to autoconfiguration rules: subnet.
- Added support for polling MSSQL data via WMI for multi-instance implementations.
- Added user-selectable switch to prevent OmniCenter from auto-scanning newly discovered subnets.
- Improved NetFlow collection performance.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Oct. 17, 2018