OmniCenter minor version release 0.1.85 is now available with the following changes:
- OmniCenter can now be configured to use Microsoft Office 365 for outbound email.
- Added a switch to system preferences that forces all SSH tools to use SSH1 algorithms.
- Performance improvements to Top Conversations widget.
- Performance improvements to Web Application Overview graphs.
- Performance improvements to Strategic Group Overview graphs.
- NetFlow histogram added to QOS interface page per device/SNMP index.
- Added autoconfiguration rule condition to halt autoconfiguration process for a device before completion.
- Added new device property value to autoconfiguration rules to disable device.
- OmniCenter now supports OpenLDAP.
- Meraki WAN monitoring is now done using passive service checks.
- Added API max calls per second limit to Meraki configuration admin page.
- Fixed a bug where adding a new threshold check to a device would throw a Yii error.
- Fixed a bug where the event log manager script might not run due to a lock file being present.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter would stop processing flows from an exporter if the device type’s “is_lite” field becomes NULL.
- Fixed a bug that prevented editing/adding NetFlow ports and hosts to applications when OmniCenter is using a remote flow collector.
- Fixed a bug where interfaces that use the dashboard zoom widget were not displayed in alphabetical order in the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where the bandwidth utilization in the interface dashboard zoom widget was not visible if a threshold on the interface was not set.
- Fixed a bug where incident links in the incident widget were not clickable when the widget was in compact (small) mode.
- Fixed a bug where QoS detail stats weren’t being loaded in the device dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where slashes were being added to monitor commands after editing.
- Fixed a bug that allowed traffic data to be seen by users from devices outside of their partition.
- Fixed a bug where line breaks were being stripped out of user-created config push commands.
- Fixed a bug where subnet scanning could not be enabled/disabled from the modal pop-up.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Oct. 24, 2018