OmniCenter minor version release 0.2.30 is now available with the following changes:
- Misc. updates made to the “add new device” code to make it most robust.
- Icon colors in the status columns of the Tactical Overview and Virtualization widgets are now consistent in their layout.
- Fixed a bug preventing aggregate strategic groups from displaying properly on the strategic groups dashboard widget.
- Fixed a bug where the top conversations dashboard widget did not correctly filter traffic by site.
- Fixed a bug where SSH remote console commands did not appear to be getting processed properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Configured Reports page to throw a 500 error.
- Fixed a bug preventing only one host IP address being added to NetFlow Application Admin.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Nov. 12, 2018