OmniCenter minor version release 0.3.47 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that caused threshold checks to crash OmniCenter under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused OmniCenter to fail to exit correctly during a crash (related to above bug).
- Fixed a bug that caused installation of device types from the cloud to fail.
- Fixed a bug that caused histograms to freeze when zooming into recent data if the OmniCenter timezone is set differently from the server timezone.
- Fixed a bug in the Looking Glass Administration “Add Command” modal dialog that limited the COMMAND text input field to 40 characters.
- Fixed a bug in the Looking Glass Administration “Add Command” modal dialog that caused pipe characters ( | ) to be replaced with underscores ( _ ) when commands were saved.
- Fixed a bug in the Inventory Report the caused the produced CSV file to become corrupt if a system description contained commas or line breaks.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.
Release Date: Dec. 3, 2018