Release Date: Feb. 1, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.62 is now available with the following changes:
As of this version, OmniCenter 11 is now considered to be on the Stable Release Track.
- Fixed a bug in the HP ILO System HW Status service check that was causing it to fail to process data properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused interface availability service checks to display as “Unknown” in the device template baseline tool.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Authentication passive service check to fail to recover from a WARNING state under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter’s “call home” functionality was failing to use the user-configured proxy settings when a proxy was configured.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter’s VPN settings were not being updated when a proxy was configured by the user.
- Fixed a bug that prevented network proxy configuration from working if authentication credentials were not supplied.
- Fixed a bug that caused the link for connecting OmniCenter with the mobile app to not appear in the user menu if the user was in a user partition.
- Fixed a bug that caused traffic flows from Juniper devices to disappear after a recent OmniCenter update.
- Fixed a bug that would cause rules in the CORRELATE WITH CURRENT INCIDENTS section of Incident Management to fail to save properly under certain circumstances.
- Removed an internal hyperlink that pointed to a deprecated version of the Device Templates Administration page. The deprecated page has also been removed.
- Fixed a UI layout issue causing the Add and Delete radio buttons on the Host Monitoring page to overlap each other.
- Fixed a bug where the Title field in the dialog to create a new time frame allowed more that the 12 characters that the database entry could hold. The database entry has now been enlarged to allow 35 characters.
- Fixed a bug in the device template SUBSTRING field for threshold checks where entering a slash character (\) caused two slashes (\\) to be saved to the field.
- Fixed a bug where the last few lines of a JSON webhook payload were being cut off when saved.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.