Release Date: March 7, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.145 is now available with the following changes:
- Strategic Group administration performance improvements.
- Incidents in the active incident list can now be right-clicked to open them in a new browser tab.
- Threshold check warning and critical configuration parameters can now be configured to three decimal places, instead of being limited to two.
- Fixed a bug that caused the schedule creation page for OmniCenter system backups (Administration → System → Backups) to be broken if a schedule already exists, preventing multiple backup schedules.
- Fixed a bug that could cause one-time maintenance windows to show incorrect device count and appear multiple times in the schedule under certain conditions.
- Fixed a typographical error in the Executive Report.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the incident management action “Add an Extra Alert Contact” from working if no action groups were initially assigned to the check that generated the alarm.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the “One moment please…” message to get stuck after deleting a device or devices.
- The device “Name” field on the manual device addition page now correctly accepts 64 characters, instead of only 32.
- Fixed a bug that prevented threshold check performance histograms from displaying accurately if warning and critical configuration parameters were configured to more than two decimal places.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.