Release Date: April 8, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.241 is now available with the following changes:
- Improved performance of the CalView tab of the Config Manager.
- To maintain security in OmniCenter due to a bug in the way the OmniCenter mobile application interacts with user partitions, OmniCenter users who are assigned to a partition can no longer log in to the OmniCenter mobile application. This is a temporary measure to maintain security for our customers, and normal access will be restored as soon as possible.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a maintenance window to not work if its start time was set to 00:00:00.
- Fixed a bug that would cause strategic group health scores to display the wrong percentage under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused percentile reports to return all zeros when using custom time frames.
- Fixed a bug that caused percentile reports to return all devices when a strategic group is selected, instead of only the devices in that group.
- Fixed a bug that caused a cURL error when initializing HA.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.