Release Date: May 3, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.344 is now available with the following changes:
- Performance improvements to the Traffic Exporters page (Administration → Modules → Traffic – Exporters).
- Top Talkers report now includes bandwidth utilization (%) as well as usage (b/s).
- Custom reports may now include a spaces in their names.
- The OmniCenter release track icon (quick access icon group) will now display the OmniCenter version number, rather than the release track (stable/features).
- Top Talkers report improvements:
- The icon to view the instance graph from the report is now the correct icon.
- When “Table”, “Bar Graph” or “Line Graph” is selected in the FORMAT field of the filter options, the instance name is now clickable to open the instance graph.
- Custom maps now have the option to automatically scale the map image (both horizontally and vertically) to fit the browser window.
- Configuration rulesets no longer require the ACTION field to be completed when adding a ruleset to a device template.
- Fixed a bug that caused one-time maintenance windows to use browser time for scheduling instead of OmniCenter server time.
- Fixed a bug that would allow duplicate threshold checks to be created under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented devices that have monitoring turned off from being displayed on the Device Polling & Monitoring page, preventing en masse re-activation of monitoring.
- Fixed a bug that prevented arbitrary instance reports on the System Diagnostics for OmniCenter page (Administration → System → Diagnostics) from being opened through their icons.
- Fixed a bug that caused a database error when using the config manager search feature.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the empty area to the left of the POLL DEVICE and HOST & SERVICE ALARMS fields on the Main device administration page to be clickable, potentially allowing accidental changes to those settings.
- Fixed a bug that could cause accidental duplication of the Administration → Tools → Console Session History menu item under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the device template baselining tool that caused the IMPACT column of tables to show 0% if any time period other than “Yesterday” was selected.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.