Release Date: May 16, 2019
OmniCenter minor version release 0.5.393 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug that could cause PDF report creation to fail under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Top Talkers report bar graph display to show bandwidth values in b/s rather than as a percentage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Conversation Detail chart to fail to display the source and destination names in the graph title.
- Fixed a bug that caused the config manager’s Authentication passive service check to fail to enter a CRITICAL state when a device configuration could not be retrieved due to authentication problems.
- Fixed a bug that prevented an OmniCenter Overview from successfully pushing an incident management ruleset to its clients.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.