Release Date: Oct. 2, 2019
OmniCenter bug release version 0.5.521 is now available with the following changes:
- OmniCenter now writes an entry to the audit log when a discovery poll automatically sets a device type.
- Performance optimizations for VeloCloud polling.
- Removed the drop-down selector for the TYPE field in the “VeloCloud Link and VPN Status” configuration dialog, since there is only one option.
- Fixed a bug where adding a “VeloCloudEdge” service check to a device using a device template produced a database error if the check already exists on the device.
- Fixed a bug where device templates were not being automatically applied to VeloCloud devices.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter was erroneously adding VeloCloud Edge device that had a status of “Never_Activated”.
- Fixed a bug where “VeloCloud Link and VPN Status” service checks added to a device template show their description as “(not set)”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Geographic Map view to not load when using the Internet Explorer browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused automatic execution of SSH and Windows active response methods to fail to increment notification counts in the Incident View dashboard and be displayed in the notification log (manual executions of these methods did properly increment and display).
- Fixed a bug where if the device responsible for an open incident is placed in a maintenance window and then deleted, the incident would never close.
- Fixed a bug where OpsGenie webhooks would fail to make an SSL connection when sending.
- Fixed a bug that caused a discrepancy in the issue count in the Tactical Overview widget between the tactical overview table and its thermometer display.
- Fixed a bug where if a non-OTC service engine was added to OmniCenter that did not use also use an OTC service engine, traffic flows would not be processed.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.