Release Date: Sept. 27, 2019
OmniCenter bug release version 0.5.581 is now available with the following changes:
- Added a VPN tunnel status indicator for the mobile live data tunnel to the Cloud Services administration page.
- Fixed a zero-day vulnerability identified by Illumant, LLC.
- Increased timeout time for BGP pollers to prevent pollers from timing out prematurely.
- Fixed a bug in the display of the Audit Log page that caused the DEVICE column name to be incorrectly formatted.
- Fixed a bug where multiple SNMP trap action methods configured in an action group that used the same community string, but different IP addresses for each method, would only send the trap to the IP address in the first method.
- Fixed a bug in device templates where when adding a threshold check, if the total number of characters in the action group names is greater than 80, an error would occur. Preventing the check form being added to the template.
- Fixed a bug in the service check edit page where special characters entered in the description field would cause the page to fail when saving the check.
- Fixed a bug where site dashboards fail to summarize devices by category according to the “Maximum number of devices per site before summarizing by category” field set in a site’s administration page.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Management API where adding a device using the API would fail to add included device attribute and reference contact data to the device.
- Fixed a bug in the Top Talkers report that prevented bandwidth values from displaying utilization when interface tags are utilized.
- Fixed a bug where scheduled reports were not using the system preferences field EMAIL SOURCE ADDRESS FOR REPORTS when emailing reports.
- Fixed a bug in Action Administration where all action groups displayed as not in use regardless of assignment.
- Fixed a bug in the Incident Summary report that caused it to always show the average number of incidents per day as 1.
- Fixed a bug where Cisco wireless access points were not having their IP properly updated.
- Fixed a bug where Cisco wireless access points could not have a Top Talkers report run on them.
- Fixed a bug in OmniCenter high availability where the system was not respecting the link failure grace period and causing the master to enter a failure state prematurely.
- Fixed a bug where setting the Unscaled switch to ON in the poller editing page failed to show unscaled data in the associated graphs.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Device Dashboard where scaling the browser window to a certain percentage of screen size would cause the device menus to disappear.
- Fixed a bug where threshold check email alerts would contain an empty body.
- Fixed a bug in the Polling Administration UI where changing the “Enabled” field of a device type would disable that device type, regardless of what the field was set to.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.