Release Date: June. 26, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.3 is now available with the following changes:
- The “Service Engines” administration menu item has been moved from the Modules menu item (Administration → Modules) to the System menu item (Administration → System).
- Changes to the API Admin page are now logged in the OmniCenter audit log.
- Fixed a bug in the maintenance window UI where the matching devices section wouldn’t list any devices for a maintenance window created for a new functional group.
- Fixed a bug where devices being added via autodiscovery were not being assigned to the correct sites.
- Fixed a bug where threshold check email alerts would contain an empty body.
- Fixed a bug where multiple entries were being created in the OmniCenter database for a device if that device was being polled using a host name instead of an IP address.
- Fixed a bug where log collection for a device wouldn’t work if that device was being polled using a host name instead of an IP address.
- Fixed a bug in the Polling Administration UI where changing the “Enabled” field of a device type would disable that device type, regardless of what the field was set to.
- Fixed a bug that caused site geocoding to fail to work.
- Fixed a bug in Site Administration where adding multiple subnets to a site at once would result in only the last subnet entered being added.
- Fixed a bug in device export where site and category IDs were not being translated to their readable names in the CSV.
- Fixed a bug in device import where using autoparenting would cause a database error.
- Fixed a bug in device templates where configuration rulesets were not being applied to applicable sites or categories.
- Fixed a bug that caused a 404 error when deleting a device template.
- Fixed a bug in the Category Administration UI where the complete list of devices is not shown in a categories devices list under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where adding a “VeloCloudEdge” service check to a device using a device template produced a database error if the check already exists on the device.
- Fixed a bug where device templates were not being automatically applied to VeloCloud devices.
- Fixed a bug where OmniCenter was erroneously adding VeloCloud Edge device that had a status of “Never_Activated”.
- Fixed a bug where “VeloCloud Link and VPN Status” service checks added to a device template show their description as “(not set)”.
- Fixed a bug that caused adding a subnets to a site to throw an error 400.
- Fixed a bug in device administration where the selector for the SCHEDULED CONFIG CHECKS field showed the inverse of the actual setting.
- Fixed a bug in the setup wizard where the OmniCenter build number was being displayed instead of the proper version number.
- Fixed a bug that caused editing a device’s business workflow from the device dashboard to throw a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug in device templates that caused authentication credentials to be removed from a device if the USE TEMPLATES setting was switched to OFF in the device administration dashboard.
- Fixed a bug in device template administration where attempting to configure device template usage for category, site or type/subtype produced a page not found error.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Geographic Map view to not load when using the Internet Explorer browser.
- Fixed a bug that caused automatic execution of SSH and Windows active response methods to fail to increment notification counts in the Incident View dashboard and be displayed in the notification log (manual executions of these methods did properly increment and display).
- Fixed a bug where the Template Administration button on the device template baselining page was linking to the wrong page.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.