Release Date: July 22, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.4 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug in the custom map widget that caused it to not properly load in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser.
- Fixed a bug in the Incident Summary report that caused it to always show the average number of incidents per day as 1.
- Fixed a bug in WebART checks that prevented editing a username/password if there was no webform associated with the page.
- Fixed a bug in authentication that prevented OmniCenters using CAS authentication from redirecting to the CAS server login page during user log in.
- Fixed a bug in the polling behavior that could cause an infinite loop between the config manager and device repoll under certain circumstances.
- Adjusted the font size of the tactical overview widget summary so that there is no longer any overlap when displaying large numbers.
- Fixed a UI bug on the device parenting page where the Yes/No buttons were using the “Light” visual theme when the “Dark” theme was active.
- Fixed a bug in device import where the device site and category were not being correctly set/updated when importing a device.
- Fixed a UI bug in the OmniCenter update page where the OmniCenter version number was not being correctly displayed.
- Fixed a UI bug in the OmniCenter diagnostics page where the OmniCenter version number was not being correctly displayed.
- Fixed a bug in device template authentication credentials where V3 PRIVACY ALGORITHM was being set to AES128 regardless of user selection.
- Fixed a bug in the interface realtime graph that caused it to not display any data.
- Fixed a bug in VeloCloud Edge monitoring that caused displayed interface speeds to differ from those listed in the Orchestrator API.
- Fixed a bug where running commands with bulk device selection did not show proper output for devices without credentials.
- Fixed a bug in device discovery where no interfaces would be discovered on SNMPv3 devices under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a UI bug in site administration where aggregating sites by state (within a country) would incorrectly show any sites in a maintenance window in the list for each state.
- Fixed a bug in maintenance windows where a service maintenance window that spans multiple days would not correctly account for device state properly, and would incorrectly send alerts for the device.
- Fixed a bug in the Alerting API where the password was not properly being decrypted and returning an error, breaking the call.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Management API where the password was not properly being decrypted and returning an error, breaking the call.
- Fixed a bug in the Maintenance Window API where the password was not properly being decrypted and returning an error, breaking the call.
- Fixed a bug in discovery polling where polling over 500 devices would cause the poll to fail without any indication of failure.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Dashboard for VeloCloud Edge devices that caused the category lists to display the category index numbers instead of their correct names.
- Fixed a bug where setting the Unscaled switch to ON in the poller editing page failed to show unscaled data in the associated graphs.
- Fixed a UI bug in the Device Dashboard where scaling the browser window to a certain percentage of screen size would cause the device menus to disappear.
- Fixed a bug that could cause IPTEL stats to fail to populate under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in site administration where clicking on the Assign Devices to Sites button would cause a Bad Request (#400) error.
- Fixed a bug in custom dashboards that would allow a dashboard set to only allow access by a certain user access level to be seen by any user access level.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Dashboard where the interface error table was being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug in the Device Dashboard reports menu that would allow the Config Management menu item to be seen by users logged in below power user level.
- Fixed a bug in the device administration dashboard where the functionality to change/update a device name was left out.
- Fixed a bug in device templates where when adding a threshold check, if the total number of characters in the action group names is greater than 80, an error would occur. Preventing the check form being added to the template.
- Fixed a bug in device administration where updating any other settings would cause scheduled config checks to be switched off.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.