Release Date: Aug. 15, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.6 is now available with the following changes:
- Added IP address validation to OmniCenter’s device onboarding system.
- OmniCenter 12.1 upgrade button added to OmniCenter Update page.
- Fixed a bug in the custom dashboard configuration page that caused browser page scrolling to malfunction is there were more than 12 dashboard widgets in the ADD WIDGETS list.
- Fixed a bug in the device dashboard where resizing the textbox of the Note field in the Host Information display could break the page formatting.
- Fixed a bug in the OmniCenter user management system that allowed users set to the “admin” access level but within a user partition to view menu items and options that should not be available inside of their partition.
- Fixed a bug in category administration where all devices were being displayed in a single category despite being in multiple categories.
- Fixed a bug in device administration where changing a device name would allow illegal characters to be entered into the name field. Now only alphanumeric, period, underscore and dashes are allowed in the device name field.
- Fixed a bug in the package update code where the script that updates the ownership and permissions of all RRD files could potentially change the ownership and permissions of all items in the wrong directory if the associated device has a space at the end of its name, causing the system to misbehave.
Customers are able to update their systems by using the Administration → System → Updates main menu item, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.