Release Date: Oct. 2, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.0.8 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a zero-day vulnerability identified by Illumant, LLC.
- Fixed a bug where wireless access points were not being automatically added or updated.
- Increased timeout time for BGP pollers to prevent pollers from timing out prematurely.
- Fixed a bug where clicking the device type icon at the top of the OID editing page when editing singleton pollers (to return to the device type editing page) would cause a 404 error.
- Fixed a bug in virtualization monitoring where the IP/name of a virtual resource could not be changed if the FORCE SYNCHRONIZATION WITH VIRTUALIZATION MANAGEMENT CONSOLE switch in Virtualization Administration (Administration → Modules → Virtualization) was turned on.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the addition of threshold checks to devices for used/free disk space.
- Interfaces with no check now display “N/A” as their status on the device dashboard, rather than “MUTE.”
- Fixed a bug where devices exporting NetFlow data would not be recognized as licensed exporters under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in the Main tab of the device administration dashboard that caused the category and site drop-downs in the Details panel to fail to be listed in alphanumerical order.
- Fixed a bug in the display of the Audit Log page that caused the DEVICE column name to be incorrectly formatted.
- Fixed a bug where the master in a high availability setup wouldn’t automatically start httpd after a reboot.
- Fixed a bug where updating a device to SNMPv3 would then fail to save the credentials.
- Fixed a bug where after a VeloCloud device was added to OmniCenter, all subsequently added devices would be added as the VeloCloud VCE type.
- Added the “Everything” option to business workflows when selecting devices for reports.
- Fixed a bug where statistics for VeloCloud Edge devices were not being collected properly.
- Improved formatting of tables in notification logs when exported to PDF.
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.