Release Date: July 29, 2020
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.1.20 is now available with the following changes:
- [OC-2000] – Per process metrics not present when viewing from Slave UI
- [OC-2519] – Fix for flow collecting indicators not going away when no longer collecting flow
- [OC-2784] – Check Interface Status By CDP Layer 2 Adjacency not creating interface service check
- [OC-3048] – Inventory report is displaying error when there are more than 500 devices in UI / Browser
- [OC-3140] – HA : Spline graph legends are missing from device dashboard
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration > System > Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.