Release Date: Oct. 7, 2019
OmniCenter maintenance release 12.1.3 is now available with the following changes:
- Fixed a bug where, if the number of devices being polled exceeds the licensed number of devices while navigating the UI, the OmniCenter UI framework would redirect the browser to the OmniCenter License Information page rather than simply displaying the standard “license exceeded” message above the correct requested page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OmniCenter from collecting disk statistics on Linux devices being polled using SNMPv3.
- Fixed a bug that prevented OmniCenter from collecting memory statistics on Linux devices being polled using SNMPv3 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the Oracle device subtype that prevented the proper data structures from being created when it was applied to a device.
- Fixed a bug in the Oracle device subtype that prevented it from decrypting it credentials when polling.
- Fixed a bug in the Top Talkers configuration that caused multiple instances of variables to appear in the selection drop-down.
- Fixed a bug that prevented creation of the same event log poller on different device subtypes.
- Fixed a bug in device subtype management that allowed duplicate subtypes with the same name to be created.
- Fixed a bug in device validation where adding a device manually would fail to add the device under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug in service engine management where adding additional service engines to the IP of a device with an existing service engine would fail to add the proper subtype to that device.
- Fixed a bug that prevented new interface poller statistics from being available for selection in the Top Talkers report.
- Fixed a bug in the device dashboard Reports menu where business workflow entries were pointing to the wrong pages.
- Fixed a bug in the Threshold History Report where clicking the gear icon to manage the threshold checks on on a given device pointed to the wrong page.
- Fixed a bug preventing the SSH tool from only showing in the device dashboard Reports menu if a username and password are configured for the device and the device type has a command map configured for it.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Exceeded Thresholds page for a WebART check to throw a database error when opened.
- Fixed a bug in subnet management that allowed duplicate subnet entries.
- Service engine communication timeout has been extended to 300 seconds (5 minutes).
- Service engine administration now provides a list of device managed for each service engine.
- Improvements to global search performance when searching by tag.
- Added missing “Add to Favorites” and “Help & Support” icons to the OmniCenter user interface of instances acting as high availability slave nodes.
- Update to WebART checks to cope with login screens that use splash screens and delays before they are accessible.
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.