Release Date: Feb. 2, 2020
OmniCenter minor version release 12.2.0 is now available with the following changes:
- AIOps: Autopilot – AIOps module that automates and monitors administrative configuration tasks for the OmniCenter virtual appliance.
- Advanced reports – Administrators can now create report templates that can be used to create different versions of the same report for different groups of devices.
- Power-up/down of AWS virtual instances from within OmniCenter.
- Subnet scanning through service engines.
- Autoparenting through service engines.
- vCenter virtualization monitoring through service engines.
Customers are able to update their systems by navigating to Administration → System → Updates, or by request to Netreo Support. Please contact Netreo Support if you would like your OmniCenter server updated or if you have any questions about this release.